15 must-try drinks from Starbucks’ secret menu
We all have our favourite Starbucks drink – the go-to, the comforter.
But what if we told you, there is an entire secret menu that you could choose from full of exciting drinks, just waiting to be your new favourite?
So we’ve compiled a list of the best drinks from the secret menu. And oh, we’ve also included the recipe just in case your barista is a newbie and looks at like you’ve just spoken Elvish:
1. Pink Lemonade (cool lime refresher with one good pump of strawberry puree and one pump of vanilla syrup).
2. Nutella Frappuccino (classic hot chocolate with two pumps of hazelnut syrup and whipped cream on top and chocolate syrup and graham crackers).
3. Red Eye (regular drip coffee with an espresso shot added).
4. Black Eye (adds two espresso shots).
5. Green Eye (will jack up your java with three extra espresso shots).
6. Gingerbread eggnog chai latte (Chai Latte, made with eggnog instead of milk, add gingerbread syrup, then top with whipped cream).
7. Bubblegum Frappuccino (Strawberry and Cream Frappuccino topped with marshmallow whipped cream).
8. Vanilla Pumpkin Nut Latte (Pumpkin Spice Latte, toffee nut syrup, add vanilla syrup).
9. Twix Frappuccino (add caramel syrup, hazelnut syrup, java chips and caramel and mocha drizzle to a caramel frappe).
10. Nutella Latte (add a pump of chocolate syrup and a pump of hazelnut syrup to your latte drizzled with caramel).
11. Undertow (three pumps of your syrup of choice in an espresso cup, then add a splash of milk, finishing with two shots of espresso on top).
12. Candy Floss Frappuccino (Vanilla Creme Frappe and add two squirts of raspberry syrup).
13. Raspberry Cheesecake (add a pump of raspberry syrup into a White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino and sprinkle with cinnamon powder).
14. Banana Cream Pie Frappuccino (extra vanilla flavouring, a pump of hazelnut syrup and a sliced banana in your Vanilla Creme Frappe).
15. Butterbeer Frappuccino (order a Creme Frappuccino and add a couple of pumps of caramel syrup and a pump or two of toffee nut syrup with caramel drizzle on top).