17 uber-stylish things a true panda lover needs in her wardrobe
Seriously, who doesn’t like pandas? They are cute, adorable and look pretty cool on your jumper.
Just look at them!
Even Taylor Swift likes to be seen wearing pandas when she is out and about.
— Adam (@AdamJames_25) December 5, 2012
Yes, they can make you feel all warm and fuzzy.
And here’s how you can get completely panda-tastic in your wardrobe.
1. Hand Knitted Panda Mittens
Now £13.00 (was £26), People Tree
2. Panda Print Scarf Wrap
£2.99, Amazon UK
3. Butler & Wilson Faux Pearl Belly Panda Adjustable Ring
4. Von Lilienfeld Walking Umbrella in Panda print
5. Black and White Panda iPad Case
Now £5 (was £16), Dorothy Perkins
6. Goldtone White and Black Crystal Panda Brooch
Around £20, Overstock
7. Hand Knitted Panda Hat
Now £12, (was £25), People Tree
8. Contrast-Trim Panda Crossbody Bag
£16.49, Yes Style
9. Dotted Panda Hooded Cape Jacket
£17.92, Yes Style
10. Panda Print Shorts Set
11. Charlotte Olympia Mei Xiang Panda Pumps
Now £285.77 (was £571.54), Farfetch
12. Yumi The Panda Face Jumper
Now £22.50 (was £45), House of Fraser
13. Panda Phone Case for iPhone 6 Plus
14. Asos 3-Pack Socks with Panda Design
15. Baby Panda Bright Rainbow Stripes Watch
16. Cute Baby Panda Cub Canvas Bag
17. Yumi Panda Party Dress
Now £24 (was £48), House of Fraser